Are you young, motivated and passionate about traveling and meeting new people? Are you a team player with a big heart and a big smile? Do you have the skills and personality to deliver Excellent customer service to all of our ANQOR guests? Are you able to work under pressure and manage the whole F& B Department? If the answer is YES – ANQOR is looking for you! Get paid to answer what you love, get loads of perks and benefits, learn something new and make a career for life. We create memories that the guest will never forget
• Responsible for the implementation and execution of food handling (Buffet), service and cleaning procedures in accordance with AnQor’ standards.
• Directs, supervises and trains all subordinates in the performance of their duties in accordance with the quality standards set by the company. Follows the Dining Service standards of anQor, as dictated by Corporate Management
• Ensures proper reservations and seating assignments are administered accurately for all guests in accordance to guests’ desires.
• Conducts daily inspections of all areas of responsibility in order to identify deficiencies and assess procedures of personnel
• At least 2 to 3 years of hotel or prior ship experience
• Know-how of food placement according to its category (i.e. fish, beverages etc.)
• Wine & Food Knowledge
• A flexible and motivated team player.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to set priorities for self and others